Quality Assurance Tester
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 ( dependant of experience)
Location:Babcock Learning Solutions – Milton Keynes
Babcock Learning Solutions (BLS) acts as a central hub for best practice, providing global assurance that Babcock International Group offers the professionalism, ability and capacity to analyse, design, deliver, implement and evaluate world-class learning solutions and services
We are looking for enthusiastic Quality Assurance Testers to work with our production team to ensure that our e-learning and simulation software is of the required high standard in terms of content, user experience and technical functionality. You will work as part of a team to develop exciting online simulations and training solutions.
We are looking to expand our team and are seeking an Experienced Quality Assurance Tester to join us based in Milton Keynes
The purpose of role is to promote best practice and quality systems in the energy and engineering sector, developing and maintaining continuous improvements to ensure Ofsted Grade 1 status.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Define and maintain test plans to create effective QA processes
- Test technical functionality / compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Review text/graphics/audio/interactivity against original scripted content
- Recommend potential corrections/solutions where relevant.
- Use relevant LMS and admin systems to test and publish content in development and production environments
Technical Skills / competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and written/spoken English
- Work closely with team members assigned to current projects
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrate accuracy and a keen attention to detail
- Show initiative and apply skills and knowledge to develop ideas
- Apply flexibility, innovation and creative problem solving to opportunities and issues
- Prioritise tasks and manage own time based around wider project requirements
- Reflect ‘Being Babcock in behaviours and values
- Further education or Degree in a relevant Quality Assurance course, or suitable industry experience
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77533973