JD Multi-Channel Content Executive - Evening and Weekends
Responsible to : Content Manager
Hours: Evening & Weekends (hours TBC)
Role Overview : To help support and improve the creative content across the JD Multi-channel estate. Co-ordinating both internal and third party creative resource, project management and delivery, plus ensuring creative consistency and best-in-class creative is executed across the board.
* Provide evening and weekend support to the JD content team.
* Full training provided during specified hours.
* Support on all creative aspects of the JD Multi-channel estate, ensuring we achieve our goal of being a best-in-class E-Commerce site.
* Working with the wider team to develop site improvements and drive innovation for JD that increases onsite conversion, view product and add to cart across desktop and mobile.
* Ensure brand guidelines and creative consistency is executed across the full estate including desktop, mobile, app, kiosk, iPad and any additional digital builds. Making sure all of these channels are fully up to date with the latest men's campaign and marketing imagery.
* Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all marketing touch points through to purchase.
* Support in briefing in the studio of digital marketing requirements for JD across all channels including desktop, mobile, apps, social media & email
* Complete competitor reports across relevant competitors to ensure we are best in class & competing.
* Work with wider teams to continually improve the process needed to deliver the best-in-class and on-time work.
* Continually monitor competitor activity and relevant creative sources for inspiration and share with the wider team.
* Support content launches to ensure timed content hits deadline
* Ensure relevant updates to landing pages/brand pages etc
* Daily site crawling to ensure all content / offers are working as expected
* Work with the Content Manager + Merchandiser's to create product stories
* Knowledge and Experience of commercial online marketing within eCommerce retailling is preffered
* Experience of using eCommerce applications such as Mesh, IBM Websphere Commerce, Fred Hopper, Google Analytics would be advantageous
* A degree/degree in progress in marketing/online marketing would also be desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77515930