Assistant EMEA Product Marketing Manager
My Aylesbury based client is an International Brand Leader and is seeking an Assistant EMEA Product Marketing Manager.
This is a new role that is being created due to expansion of the European market.
The role will be engaged all aspects of regional product management such as new product introduction process e.g. ERP setup, sales presentations, sales training, collecting and analysing data, market and pricing analysis, building forecasts, demand generation activities, handling day to day queries across the product range.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks:
- Contributing to creating the right marketing strategy and mix, including pricing, promotion and channel placement;
- Contribute to annual strategies to deliver financial and growth targets;
- Supporting administration processes such as coordination of first article sample distribution and signing off product data;
- Ensuring products are properly setup on ERP systems;
- Supporting sales efforts with presentations, product training, samples and field support as required;
- Identifying business threats and opportunities based on market and competitive analysis;
- Supporting the New Product Introduction process into the EU market place;
- Attend trade shows and channel events to provide product expertise and participate in press events and press tours;
- Working with the central marketing team to support development and approve messaging and copy for packaging, PR, Web and collateral.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be educated to degree level preferably within Marketing;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a previous or current product marketing or product management role from a B2B or B2C sector;
- Analytical and commercial reasoning skills;
- A self starter with a professional, driven attitude and strong work ethic;
- Good communication and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to clearly communicate product, marketing and design objectives;
- Familiar with current technology trends;
- Ability to read and manipulate Excel data;
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
Salary range £35K to £40K (UK pounds) + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77536385