Group Financial Analyst
Our client, a leading health care provider based in West Yorkshire is looking to recruit an interim Group Finance Analyst for a period of 3-6 months. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative business to support them with a period of substantial growth.
Reporting to the group FP&A Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the groups financial reporting
- Development of group reporting
- Preperation of monthly reporting packs
- Review and challenge regional performance
- Provide modelling, financial planning and analyses and other ad hoc support outside of the day to day operations of the business.
- Key finance contact with development team providing regular monthly updates on cost performance and forecast.
The ideal Finance Analyst should be / have:
- Commercially minded qualified accountants (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to be able to work closely with senior management, and have a track record of preparing analysis and recommendations for key stakeholders
- Design, manage and deliver complex financial models
- Assertive and independent with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Logical, organised and thorough approach to work
- Demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond their day job, improving processes and promoting and selling the finance function to the business
Salary & Benefits
The role will pay up to £275/day for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530040