IPC Trainer with hands on PCB rework experience required for an electronics company in Fareham.
Reporting to Manufacturing Manager, the IPC Trainer and Reworker will be responsible for reworking PCB assemblies at component level and managing the training and assessment of all production personnel involved in PCB assembly and inspection.
IPC Trainer Requirements:
- Solid experience of complex PCB assembly
- Trained to IPC-J-STD-001
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to rework fine pitch and BGA devices
- Good IT skills
IPC Trainer Responsibilities:
- Train and provide support to employees on the production line, including training and assessment in the BGA rework station, training of PCBA Surface Mount hand placement, through hole and finish-off to IPC-J-STD-001 standard
- Train and educate employees in ESD control, precautions and handling procedures, ensuring a safe working environment in line with company policy
- Maintain all records of training and skill matrices
- Responsible for the quality of work produced across all product cells
If you are interested in this IPC Trainer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77514011