Interaction Recruitment are delighted to work on behalf of a family owned business celebrating 20 years of trusted utility service. Based in Bedfordshire, they cover a wide area offering repairs and consultancy from Individual Domestic to Large Corporate requirements.
Ensuring the company's plant equipment is available to reach the demands of their customers, a dedicated Plant Manager is being sought to lead this key function of the operation. As an experienced Plant Manager, you will be hands on with the maintenance, service and repairs of a variety of plant equipment as well as enjoying the autonomy of setting up a asset management programme.
Working on site in a dedicated workshop, you may be required to attend sites for immediate repairs
- Setting up and maintaining a full maintenance, servicing and PAT Testing diary for all company assets
- Creating and maintaining a database recording locations, log books for all assets
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining stock piles of parts and supplies.
- Key stakeholder management with clients, contractors and external hire companies
- Report and record all costs of repairs, utilisation of fleet
- Report to senior management misuse and trends of damage to equipment
- Identify opportunities to improve the business through creative innovation
- Recruit, train and mentor trainee plant mechanics as and when required
- At least level 3 qualified in Plant Maintenance
- Proven track record of working and fitting plant machinery
- Management experience within Plant equipment
- Utility plant experience highly desirable not essential
- Ability to work alone but within a senior management team
- Proactive and solution focused
- Excellent salary negotiable dependent on experience
- A fully expensed company van
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Autonomy to deliver an excellent service
- A senior position within the company
This role has no call out currently so will be offered on a Monday to Friday basis.
For a superb career move into a senior and massively rewarding role, please apply now or contact James Campbell on for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77539832