GC-MS/LC-MS Applications Specialist
Partnering with a world-leading innovative technology, clinical, laboratory and life sciences organisation, we are pleased to be hiring for both a Senior GC-MS Applications Specialist and a Senior LC-MS Applications Specialist.
- Delivering analytical solutions to a wide range of existing and prospective clients which demonstrate your expert-level knowledge of GC-MS/LC-MS techniques and method development as well as trouble-shooting by taking a holistic approach and looking at the client's 'bigger picture'.
- These roles sit within teams responsible for Gas Chromatography/Liquid Chromatography and mass spectrometry product demonstrations alongside the Sales team with prospect clients, as well as delivering training on the products to new clients on site at their UK-wide locations.
- Working with Sales team to train on product specifications, offering expert technical advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders, developing the applications and trouble-shooting issues, visiting customers on site, presenting at events, supporting the field-marketing team within their specific territories and having a focus on the UK and Ireland.
- Working closely with the Sales team and the wider UK Chromatography team to provide profit-generating and/or time-saving solutions to customers.
- Responsible for managing your own allocated UK demonstrations and training requests.
- Delivering a top-class customer care service to all existing and prospective customers through working with other Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry teams to ensure a full and varied product awareness.
- Developing customer demonstrations alongside Marketing and Factory teams to ensure delivery of best-practice and a user-friendly roll-out.
- Track daily activities on SalesForce.com.
- Contribute to the development of training activities, user guides and manuals in partnership with the factory, sales, marketing and research teams.
- Present marketing intelligence through customer interactions and competitor monitoring.
- Ideally a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry/Biochemistry or related
- Strong and demonstrable skills within gas/liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry from within the lab is essential
- Working knowledge of Chromeleon software is desirable
- Well-developed communication and presentations skills - ability to converse fluidly and hold the attention of an audience, able to change tact and use the technical jargon appropriately.
- Wiling to travel within the UK and Ireland and occasionally EU.
Customer-care will be second nature, as will strong organisation and ability to use initiative.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524413