Installation Manager / Technician / Engineer
Installation Manager with at least 5 years' management experience within the construction industry and a full UK driving licence is needed by our client, the UK's leading high security door manufacturer to be based in their Tyseley (Birmingham) factory. From being founded 20 years ago, they have become a well-established firm and are inviting a new member to join their growing team.
Clients include Commercial, Industrial Premises, Banks, Bullion Dealers, High-Value Jewellers, Local Authority Housing, Housing Associations.
You will be a key point of contact between the clients and their company's many departments.
- Organising and Managing Installation staff - Including, Health & Safety Training, dealing with any issues that arise on site
- Managing Service/Call out Office Staff & Engineers
- Managing Customer requirements, installation dates, On-site Health & Safety requirements
- Liaising with internal departments, customers and installers
- Attending site visits/contract review meetings
- Overseeing installation work (e.g. signing off completed work, handling unfinished work)
- Dealing with recruitment (e.g. hiring sub-contractors)
- Working closely with Production, Design Surveyors and Sales Staff
- Delivering monthly reports for management meetings
- You will be required to travel regularly within the UK with limited overnight stays
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a management role
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Aptitude for problem-solving
Other Desirable Skills
- Experience in surveying
- Health & Safety Training Certification
- Understanding of ISO9001 & LPS1175
Salary: £32,000 -£35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation. If you are highly self-motivated and possess the skill set required to succeed, they would love to hear from you.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77545695