Leak Detection Engineer (Plumbing And Heating)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced plumbing and heating engineer to join a specialist plumbing company based in High Wycombe.
You will be using innovative, non-invasive methods including thermal imaging, tracer gases and ground microphones to trace hidden leaks. All equiptment and training on equiptment is provided and also a van however having your own van would be an advantage. This client pride themselves on being one of the few Leak Detection companies that can also carry out repairs.
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
1. Have a minimum of 3 years' plumbing knowledge
2. Have knowledge in fault diagnosis
3. Have an NVQ Level 2/3 in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
4. Have a clean UK driving license
5. Have basic word processing skills for report writing and uploads
6. Have the ablity to work individually or in a small team
A great salary of £31000 is being offered with an OTE of £38000 through carrying out repairs. Working hours are Monday - Friday with 09:30 starts until job is complete.
Please dont delay, interviews are soon to be underway!! Please call Danielle on 01494512522 or email your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77529536