Senior Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master
Salary up to £50,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Flexible Working Hours + Excellent Working Culture.
At Computershare we are passionate about developing excellent software, but what we really pride ourselves on is the development of our most important assets…..our employees!
We are an organization specializing in the design and development of high end financial software solutions for large blue chip organisations and their shareholders.
From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide we are undisputed innovators in our field.
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Scrum Master who is passionate about AGILE software development. If you are ready for a new opportunity to help realise the benefits of a collaborative and value driven approach within a large and diverse enterprise we would love to hear from you.
As a Senior Scrum Master you would be required to:
- Continuously assess the AGILE Maturity of the team and our organization.
- Provide leadership to a number of other Scrum Masters as their line manager.
- Be a custodian of our AGILE principles and practices.
- Support your development teams through a servant leader style approach.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to improve the maturity of our AGILE implementation.
- Promote an AGILE culture across the broader enterprise
Who Are We Looking For?
Typically the person we are looking for would have the following skills & experience:
- Significant previous experience working as a Scrum Master, working with Scrum Development teams and scaling delivery across multiple teams in an AGILE environment.
- In depth knowledge and application of Agile principles and practices with experience of influencing at all levels, from delivery team to Senior Management.
- Have a thorough understanding of the AGILE Software Delivery Life Cycle, working with multiple teams in a collaborative environment.
- Good skills and knowledge of project management, leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, coaching, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Continuously looking for ways to not only better your team but also improve your own skillset.
- Ability to Build and lead teams.
- Experience of working with high performing teams in a Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) environments.
Working for Computershare
We pride ourselves on offering continuous training & development along with career progression opportunities for all employees.
We also offer 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan, on-site subsidised gym and a flexible employee benefits scheme which also includes the option to buy additional annual leave.
Our UK headquarters are in Bristol where we employ 2000 people in a Pavilion complex with a rural backdrop. Our building was recently granted listed status by Historic England for its energy efficiency, outstanding design and working environment.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77520655