Service Delivery Manager
Do you live and breathe your job? If you do, then we are searching for a Service Delivery mastermind-with commercial nous. Like a team of adventurers forging their way into a new continent, we are forging our way into the unknown...
It would not be an overstatement to say that we are revolutionizing the Courier market place with our business model that is innovative and practical in the way that it is solving problems.
We're looking for an innovative and experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our ever-growing team. You'll need to be a whizz with a solid IT and Service Delivery background and a committed and enthusiastic approach to new challenges, enjoying converting them to solutions.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for leading the first and second line support team whilst developing the relationship between the Business and IT Support.
You'll ensure that the Business' technical, administration and specialist support needs are met. As such, you will be expected to maximize the strength of the customer relationships by building a solid rapport with senior business users. You'll demonstrate excellent business acumen and commercial know-how, a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to different business needs.
You will need previous significant team management experience looking after teams of no less than 10 direct reports.
You'll head up all activity relating to service delivery, failure escalations and communication across all key departments.
To be a perfect fit for this position, you'll need to be very customer focussed, with a flexible and committed approach to your role. This position will ideally be suited to someone who relishes a challenge and finds reward in the opportunity to identify and implement continuous improvement and more streamlined ways of working.
Service Delivery Manager | Service Delivery | Manager | Management | Customer Service | Communication | ITIL | Prince2 | 1st Line Support | 2nd Line Support | IT | LAN | Server | Logistics
- Significant relevant service delivery, change management and service transition management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Highly energised and positive self-starter who can work autonomously and drive service initiatives
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen coupled with strong negotiation skills
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Good knowledge of industry best practice for ITIL, PRINCE2, ISO27001, GDPR
- Knowledge of differing PC/server architectures.
- Knowledge of LAN architecture and the hardware / software utilised on them
- A mature and professional approach with a flexible approach to working hours.
- Must have a valid UK driving license and be prepared to travel throughout the UK on occasion
- Be an ambassador for our core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair
- Technical certifications, ITIL foundation certification/Prince 2
Additional Salary Information:
Pension, Medicash, Ride2Work and childcare vouchers.
About Our Company:
We deliver flexible, reliable, innovative and technology led courier and logistics services. As well as being the UK's leading same day distribution network, we have a range of UK Overnight and International and specialist services, including 1-hour delivery timeslots for retail, our Healthcare offer and even in-night deliveries.
Our investment in leading-edge technology and systems is what drives us, always with the goal of improving our customers' experience with us.
At the heart of our business are our people who are committed to providing the highest standards of customer care. Who our customers choose to partner with matters and we make it our ethos to always deliver excellence in the services we provide.
To always stay on top of our game, we employ the best talent with the right expertise and knowledge to support our customers and ensure that we continue to improve and grow.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77534221