Private Client Administrator - ISA's, Investment Bonds, Pensions
Private Client Administrator - ISA?s, Investment Bonds, Pensions including SIPP & Drawdown & Protection Products such as Mortgage, Keyman & Shareholder.
- To provide accurate and timely administrative support to the administration teams, ensuring compliance with internal and statutory requirements.
- To accurately post remuneration onto 1st computer system.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date computer records in order to report accurate figures as required and support business activity effectively.
- To operate as a member of both administrative teams, including liaison with advisers and other staff as required, to ensure all administrative activities are completed accurately and on time.
- To ensure correct documentation is issued in line with all compliance requirements.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, providers, clients and colleagues.
- To ensure that files are prepared for scanning within the agreed company guidelines.
- To notify either the Corporate Services Manager or Private Client Team Leader of any work load issues.
- To adhere to the principles of TCF as determined by the Board.
- Notify the Compliance Manager immediately of all complaints received.
- To adhere to the Company?s Data Protection Policy and other regulatory requirements.
- Promote the image of and the quality of and the service set by the Company.
- Other ad hoc duties reasonable and appropriate to post, as required to support the administrative functions within the business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485489