Head of Paid Search
Head of Paid Search
£65,000 - £75,000
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to work for a leading company whose clients include the likes of Amazon and Bing? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Paid Search professional to join a very successful global business boasting a fantastic retail client list the company are looking for someone to come in and lead the Paid Search team and help drive even further growth into 2018.
The Head of Paid Search will:
* Create a marketing leading paid search strategy across Paid Media
* Keep up-to-date with the changing search and digital marketing environment, technologies and developments
* A proven record working with large, complex campaigns, across large brands, industries and budgets
* Demonstrate knowledge of the latest industry developments, and what these mean for the company and their clients
* Be a senior of contact for paid search across the company
* Supporting day to day campaign operations, offering assistance and time where needed to ensure clients receive a high level of service
* Uncovering opportunities for business growth outside of the core channel
* Training and developing the Paid Media Executive
The Head of Paid Search will have the following experience:
* With a proven background working in Paid Search / PPC, your in depth knowledge of Google Adwords and Bing Ads will ensure that you can hit the ground running
* Experience working with large scale budgets of £1m+
* Day to day management of Paid Search Executives
* Having good experience of Google Analytics along with a numerical and analytical focus will be vital in order to optimise ROI on campaigns and identify business strategy development opportunities.
* Very strong numerical and analytical skills
* Experience optimising all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
* A champion of Paid Search with the ability to influence at the higher level.
Digital Marketing - Clientside
0207 612 3899
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 0207 612 3839 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77534127