Commutable from: Shrewsbury, Telford, Wolverhampton, Wrexham, Oswestry, Ludlow, Whitchurch, Nantwich, Crewe.
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000, depending on experience.
THE COMPANY: A world-leading, award-winning software development company specialising in creating web-based, bespoke software solutions for a diverse range of high profile clients.
Working as an integral member of this highly professional yet friendly company, the successful candidates will be involved in the development of broad range of greenfield projects, giving you the opportunity to work with a wide varied mix of technologies.
TO BE CONSIDERED for this position, applicants MUST HAVE:
* Experience working to tight timings, with the ability to work as an integral team player to achieve team/company deadlines.
* Experience and confidence managing own responsibilities, workload, prioritisation and time generally.
* A genuine interest in new and emerging technologies.
Working knowledge/experience of the following is HIGHLY BENEFICIAL:
* Continuous integration development environment
* ASP.Net MVC or other MVC patterns
* Cloud platform
* Geo-spatial technologies e.g. Bing maps, Google maps
If you're a capable Developer with the skills and experience outlined above and you are looking to further develop your career, ideally in an environment where you can continue to expand your exposure to new technologies and get involved with some creative and interesting projects, then this is a truly unique and exciting opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77512165