We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven PPC Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house marketing team. The business has multiple brands which are tailored to each target demographic needs and their products are classed as a considered purchase.
You'll need to be adaptable in your approach in running and managing PPC campaigns across search, display and shopping where you’ll have big budgets at your disposal as the business aims to stay ahead of their competition. You’ll work as part of a wider team and you will be responsible in supporting the Marketing Manager with the development of paid media activity. You’ll need to be innovative, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for products.
- Day to day management of paid search campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and hitting all business KPIs
- Creation of new accounts as and when required on Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns
- Point of contact for bid management queries and best practise guidance
- Monthly budget management and invoice control for Paid Search Accounts
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products in the search landscape
- Tracking and analysis of results from PPC campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Keeping up to date with industry updates, including betas from search partners and sharing opportunities and ideas
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Previous experience of working across PPC campaigns and using Google AdWords
- Experience in managing shopping campaigns
- Regularly using Excel and problem-solving skills to optimise and drive the best ROI for your campaigns
- Previous experience of working with bid management tools
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful information
- Excellent command of MS Office-package
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77541324