Client Support Analyst / Technical Property Claims
The primary duties of this role are:
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Gain in-depth knowledge of clients business infrastructure, processes, key personnel, and needs.
- To be the subject matter expert for the customer.
- To work with sales, account managers and product experts/developers to successfully complete implementation and configuration projects for the customer.
- Support clients to maximise the value gained from IT solutions and to develop understanding of key benefits, for example: pro-actively send monthly reports; introduce new functionality, recommend process review; analyze support issues and advise on market trends.
- Participate in Client review meetings and prospect sales pitches, which will include presentations and demonstrations.
- Supporting customers across Europe via phone, WebEx or face to face and ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of all post-sales issues: technical or non-technical.
- Pro-actively send monthly reports: support issues, tips & tricks, and market trends.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.