Progressive Engineering are currently recruiting for a Senior Characterisation Engineer to join their team on a 6 month contract. If you have experience performing high speed testing of Optical or RF I.C's in a laboratory environment. This is based onsite in Bristol.
What will you be doing?
As a Characterisation Engineer, you'll be responsible for handling the coordination of product characterisation activity incorporating both Bench top and ATE testing. You'll have the ability to actively participate and collaborate with product development teams throughout the NPI cycle.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience performing laboratory based RF or high speed digital semiconductor testing
- Knowledge of bench automation software (Labview, Lab Windows, Python)
- Data communication hardware design/debugging or RF hardware design/debug experience
- An understanding of hardware design and debugging techniques
- Schematic Design Entry / PCB Layout
If you have experience working with bench automation software and the ability to work effectively with a variety of departments to produce specific characterisation test plans, then we want to hear from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544771