SQL Data Analyst, £35,000 Bens
SQL Data Analyst, north Wales, £35,000 + Flexible Benefits
A SQL Data Analyst is needed to join a growing Data team based in Deeside, North Wales. This is a key role for my client reporting directly into the Head of Data where you will get involved in a number of key projects based around their SQL Server 2016 Data Warehouse including Data Analysis, Data Governance, GDPR and Data Protection – you will also get involved within a really interesting project to help define and communicate a ubiquitous (common) language across the IT / Data team.
Key skills needed for the role:
· Strong experience of working with SQL Server Databases, ideally SSRS as well.
· Data Analysis, Data Quality and Data Compliance.
· Creating Data Flows and Data Models.
· Defining and putting in place common terms and specific terminology across a businesses and ubiquitous language (advantageous).
· Experience of working on GDPR and/or Data Governance projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SQL Data Analyst to get involved in a number of interested projects and work within a talented team.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Richard Thexton at Opus ASAP – you can call me directly on 0161 274 9644 to discuss.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537580