IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
The successful applicant will be working within our Technical Team of 10 Engineers, providing 1st/2nd line support to a high standard of customer care, for our varied list of business clients, and have a Full UK driving licence.
- To provide frontline support to clients, assisting them with hardware & software issues via phone & email
- Escalate issues where required to our 3rd line support
- Visit client sites to carry out repairs & installations
Duties & Responsibilities ?
- To provide technical support, answering support queries via phone & email
- Carry out regular maintenance tasks on client systems
- Install and upgrade servers and end user equipment
- Server migration from legacy systems to new
- Provide basic end user training to clients
- Regular reporting to Technical Director
- Ensure job notes are completed for work undertaken
Skills / Attributes required:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/8, SBS and Server 2008/2012.
- Experience with 2007/2010/2013 Exchange Server Administration
- Previous helpdesk & field experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- MCP certifications
- ?Hands on? approach and a willingness to learn
- Flexible, proactive approach
- Full UK driving licence and access to own transport
Salary / Benefits Package
- Salary will be based on experience and qualifications
- Performance based bonuses
- 28 days annual leave (includes public holidays)
- Contribution to mobile phone
DLIT are a rapidly expanding family-run business and are looking for a proactive candidate who will be able to hit the ground running. They will be an excellent communicator comfortable working on their own and using their initiative, as well as being an asset to the small but busy team. We have a fast-paced environment where we all support each other and it is important to find the right fit for the team as this isn't a rigid 'corporate environment'.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484862