Work Package Engineer
FT3140 - Work Package Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Work Package Engineer for our engineering client based near Bristol. This is a permanent position with salary in the range of £35000 to £40,000. Experience is required in the delivery of in-service submarine support.
Responsibilities of the Work Package Engineer:
- Day to day management of work packages
- To ensure each Design Authority work package is produced with the required detail
- Support to submarine maintenance
- Managing Work Package enquiries and change requests.
- To Investigate and report performance and operability shortfalls, including recommendations for corrective action.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a HND/HNC in a relevant discipline with relevant experience, or OND/ONC qualified with significant relevant experience.
- Hold relevant professional membership or working towards
- Project management or process development desirable
- Using Project Management and IT Tools (MS word, MS Excell, MS Project, MS Visio).
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3140
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77512588