Electrically biased mutli skilled engineer
We now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our fast growing and highly successful team.
The Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, who must be electrically bias will be responsible for all automation related topics. They provide a broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software technical ability along with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site's performance.
The ideal candidate will be tasked to perform planned and reactive maintenance on all material handling equipment such as conveyors, ASRS, pick and place systems, cranes etc.
Based on our customer sites, the multi-skilled maintenance engineer must represent the companies image at all times and ensure that a professional relationship with the client is developed and maintained.
Salary and Package;
4 on 4 off
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 / City and Guilds in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Experience of managing small teams on a customer site
- Able to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (12 hour shifts)
- Familiar with basic hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, Allen keys
- 17th edition
- 2391 test and inspection
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548731