Are you energetic, ambitious and interested in fast fashion? Our exclusive client is expanding rapidly and looking for a talented Ecommerce Executive to manage categories, trading on site and present product attractively and effectively. Optimising the customer experience and understanding current trends and styles is key to success in this role. You will identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by utilising data to recognise buying habits and carrying out competitor and industry research.
- Implement the day to day trading activity on the website
- Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, this role is responsible for implementing and monitoring the eCommerce trading activity
- Ensure all promotional activity goes live correctly and according to plan. You will monitor the ongoing performance of online promotions and make recommendations for change
- Use web analytic tools to monitor performance of all key elements of the website in order to understand success and identify any under-performing products and make suggestions and implement changes
- Ensure web pages are visually appealing
- Work with other teams to understand stock levels and availability and determine seasonal plans
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
• Implement the execution of the website promotional plan across all websites
• Monitor the web analytics to measure performance of website activity and make recommendations to change.
• Work with the user experience team to identify areas of improvement across the websites.
• Work closely with IT and Marketing to delivery effective content changes and promotions across the websites.
• Execute and implement the trading activities across each website.
• Demonstrate an awareness of the different markets and adapt trading activity to maximize sales for the different customers in each market.
• Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors in the different markets and the trading conditions and send this information to eCommerce Managers and team members as appropriate.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a progressive brand with ambitons to expand internationally in the near future.
Commutable from Merseyside and Lancashire.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77549854