Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer - Brierley Hill - £28k to £33k - HVAC
A Technical Support Engineer is required to join a global provider of commercial and industrial heating and ventilation products. This is an exciting new position for somebody looking to join a successful company offering development, support and training.
We are also offering flexibility for the candidate to work from the office and home.
As Technical Support Engineer you will require the following skills & Experiences:
- Previous experience with HVAC or similar equipment (gas etc.) is essential. Within a hands-on or office based role.
- Experience liaising with customers of all levels.
- Experience of electrical wiring or controllers is favourable but not essential.
- Experience within a technical engineering, customer service orientated environment is essential.
As Technical Support Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical assistance to customers regarding methods of product operation, application and individual parts guidance.
- Advising customers on installation issues
- Updating and rewriting existing technical documents.
- Participating in special improvement projects.
If you are interested in this exciting new position please click on the link to apply or alternatively contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476019