Senior Finance Analyst
To provide financial analysis, treasury and MI support to the Board, Central Credit Control and Treasury.
Your new company
One of the largest property owners in the UK with over 4,000 properties, 3,000 employees and an annual income of over £800 million.
Your new role
To provide financial analysis, treasury and MI support to the Board, Central Credit Control, Treasury and zonal finance teams ensuring high quality financial analyses and supporting effective and efficient debt collection activities for the company
- Support the Head of MI in delivering a comprehensive financial analysis, review and reporting function to the Board and wider business.
- Support the delivery of high quality, timely internal and external reporting and analysis.
- Drive the achievement of the organisations cash and debt goals.
- Deputise for the Head of MI and lead on own projects.
- Think outside the box, be creative and challenge the norm.
- Provide commercial and analytical insight in to the debt portfolio.
- Be a true reporting, analysis and data point of contact.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part qualified or qualified accountant and will ideally have provided analysis support for a debt team. You will have excellent modelling experience and will have worked in an environment with a large debt portfolio e.g. utilities or telecommunication. You will be used to supplying information in a form that is easy to understand. The ideal candidate will have some VBA skills and excellent excel skills.
What you'll get in return
Great prospects and personal development and the opportunity to have real impact on the efficiency of business processes and systems.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77520973