Salary: 24,000 - 26,000
Due to internal growth, one of the UK's leading food manufacturers is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Specifications Technologist to join their team. The successful candidate will receive first class training in a fast paced environment, offering excellent career prospects.
As a Specifications Technologist, your responsibility will be to write finished product specifications for my clients' key customers. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently, as well as having strong communication skills.
Some other key responsibilities include:
- Review, approve and complete product artwork.
- Review online retailer systems, whilst keeping site details up to date.
- Ensuring customer requirements are met first time by ensuring accurate completion of finished product specifications.
- Conduct audits as part of the internal audit team.
- Administration of customer complaints, KPI reports and analytical data to support the technical team.
- Ensure compliance of the Quality Management System.
- General assistance to the Technical Services Team
Ideally, you will have proven success as a Specifications Technologist within the FMCG sector. You will preferably be able to demonstrate good problem solving skills, have good attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like to discuss this role or any other positions further, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77507413