German speaking Litigation Paralegal
Our client, a fast growing IP practise in the West End, is looking for a German speaking Litigation Paralegal to provide administrative and litigation support to a legal team.
Based in modern offices, our client has a friendly and supportive working environment with a smart/casual dress policy. Hours for this role are typically 9.30am - 6pm and they offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 20-25 days annual leave (plus bank hols), private healthcare, pension scheme, Flexi leave, STL, childcare vouchers, eye tests and discretionary bi-annual bonus awards.
This role would be suited to a Paralegal with experience in an IP environment, who has a good all round education (law degree or certificate in paralegal studies would be beneficial) and has fluent German (spoken and written).
Responsibilities in this German Litigation Paralegal role will include:
- Preparing client bills
- Management of disbursements
- Internal and external document management
- Organisation of disclosure materials
- Preparation of papers for legal solicitors and for external use
- Filing papers at court
- Preparation of case updates
- Producing correspondence
- Diary management
- Monitoring litigation and relevant legal developments
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience as a Paralegal preferably in an IP environment
- Good well-rounded education
- Bachelor's degree, law degree or Paralegal Studies certificate (preferable)
- Fluent German language skills - written and spoken
- PC literate - strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Document Management Systems
- Confidential nature
- Highly organised, proactive, reliable and flexible
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
Looking for your next Paralegal role and want to work for a fast growing, modern and dynamic company? If you are a fluent German speaker and possess the necessary skills and experience then please submit your CV now in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'SR - German Paralegal'
Thank you for reading this German Paralegal job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77507410