Salary: £ 50,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Do you want to work for one of Europe's fasting growing Tech companies according to INC5000?
Well this is your opportunity!
You will assist the company in creating a piece of software that helps their clients create immersive content
Below are some further details on what to expect daily.
* Develop standardised integrations between the companies Platform and other systems, particularly ecommerce platforms
* Fix issues with existing integrations
* Assist support team with customer implementations
* Keep track of coding standards and other technical requirements of platforms we work with (e.g. Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
* Attend training courses and complete certification exams as required
* Work with test engineer and DevOps to improve development processes and test coverage
* Work with our architects, UX and Product Owners to design solutions
Required Experience / Skills
* Unit testing
* Frontend web technologies (HTML, CSS, SASS etc)
* Troubleshooting / debugging web applications
* Test Driven Development
* Good written and spoken English
* 2+ Years software development for the web
* Performance optimisation
* Experience working with APIs / web services
* Experience of ecommerce development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77529966