JD UK Multi-Channel Content Executive
40 hours per week
To manage and improve the creative content across the site and JD sites. Co-ordinating both internal and third party creative resource, project management and delivery, plus ensuring creative consistency and best-in-class creative is executed across all channels + in-store devices
- Be the authority within all creative aspects of the JD Multi-Channel estate, ensuring we achieve our goal of being the best Multi-Channel Retailer in the world.
- Working with the wider teams to develop in-store device improvements and drive innovation for JD that increases device usage, brand and product story presence alongside conversion, view product and add to cart across store devices.
- Help improve site conversion and view product by ensuring best in class creative is executed.
- Identify stores that don't carry full stock packages and serve content based on full availability on-line to maximise customer journey and sale opportunity.
- Ensure brand guidelines and creative consistency is executed across all touch points, kiosk, iPad and any additional instore devices. Making sure all of these channels are fully up to date with the latest campaign and marketing imagery.
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all marketing touch points through to purchase.
- Support and influence the UX team to ensure regular testing takes place on-site to improve user journey and conversion.
- Responsible for briefing in the studio of digital marketing requirements for JD across all in-store digital channels.
- Complete competitor reports across relevant competitors to ensure we are best in class & competing.
- Work with wider teams to continually improve the process needed to deliver the best-in-class work in a timely manner
- Continually monitor competitor activity and relevant creative sources for inspiration and share with the wider team.
- Manage content launches to ensure timed content hits deadlines
- Work with brand to ensure full digital requirements are given and executed perfectly.
- Ensure relevant updates to landing pages/brand pages etc. based on feedback from the Content Manager and internal departments based on reaction to trading.
- Work with Senior Merchandiser's to create product stories
- Develop strong relationships across the business including with the merchandising, marketing, retail & buying teams.
- Visit key stores and The Sharp Project regularly to drive innovation, forge relationships and check content is displaying as expected.
- Perform daily checks and contact stores regularly to ensure content is in displaying correctly
- Knowledge and experience of commercial online marketing within eCommerce retailing is essential (ideally within the fashion industry)
- Experience of developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience of briefing + planning digital content
- Experience of using eCommerce applications such as Mesh, Fred Hopper and Google Analytics
- A degree in marketing/online marketing would also be desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77515567