3rd Line Support Engineer - Windows/Citrix Manchester
Our client is a leading organisation with a history of delivering outstanding services to its customers for over 20 years. Their mission is to give their clients the best possible practical and reliable IT solutions by being at the forefront of technology. "Quality means doing it right when no one is looking"
We are seeking a Systems Engineer (Level 2/3) to join their Technical Service Delivery Team. Reporting to the Technical Services Delivery Manager, your role will be varied and challenging, as you will be responsible for both support and project work. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies whilst working with a fantastic team of like-minded and dedicated IT professionals.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- In depth knowledge and experience across broad solutions that include technologies such as VMware Hyper-V, Citrix, Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL etc)
- Some knowledge of Networks (WAN/LAN/Routers/Switches/Firewalls) and Storage technologies
- Cloud Migration experience including Office365
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to self-research solutions and workarounds
- Scoping of hardware, software, and service requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with MS Windows Servers and all related technologies
- Experience ideally within a Managed or Professional Services organisation with proper time management skills
- Exceptional communication, customer relationship and technical skills
- Strong ability to analyse, design and maintain IT systems and solutions for small to medium size businesses
- Demonstrated experience in varied environments with high pressure situations