Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer x 3 - Machine Tools - Cambridgeshire
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Location: Peterborough - Cambridge
This highly reputable company are going through expansion and as a result require 3 x multi skilled field service engineers to cover the Midlands to work on their machinery
Skills required for Field Service Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer with strong electrical and mechanical appreciation
- Ideally hold an apprenticeship
- Machine tool industry experience
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Able to fault find - electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
The field service engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned constantly expanding company
- Training and Investment in the engineers (3 weeks in-house training abroad )
- Company vehicle
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and overtime
Commutable from: Peterborough, Cambrdige
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77510584