C++ Developer Low Latency Trading
C++ Developer London to £70k
C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer (Low Latency Multi-threading SQL VC++ Windows). Global financial software house with in excess of 2,000 institutional clients is seeking a hands-on senior C++ Developer. Your role will focus on the design and development of low latency, high throughput market data and transaction feeds as they embark on a project to completely re-engineer the trading platform. Working throughout the full development lifecycle, you will face huge challenges of performance, scalability and failover requirements with code reliability as paramount.
As a C++ Developer you willjoin a talented team of passionate software engineers based both in London and the US. City based offices with a friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Advanced level C++ skills
- Experience of multi-threading and distributed systems
- Experience of working autonomously and developing systems from scratch
- Understanding / desire to work with finance systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you’ll be joining a friendly, outgoing team
- Degree educated; Computer Science or highly numerate subject
As a C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k), plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 today for more information on this C++ Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77531601