QA Test Engineer Manual / Automation
QA Test Engineer / Test Analyst (Manual / Automation Python CI). IoT start-up is seeking a skilled QA Engineer with a broad range of knowledge. This is a senior role in which you will be the sole QA Engineer.
Working closely with the development team you will review the feature product roadmap to plan an appropriate long term test strategy; challenge incoming feature requests and help refine them into testable requirements; consult on the design and implementation of system tests for new features and review incoming bug reports, analysing diagnostic data and generating replica steps as required. You’ll carry out exploratory testing and write new tests to cover new cases found using a mix of manual and automated testing.
This QA Test Engineer / Test Analyst role presents an excellent opportunity to take ownership and potentially build a team around you. Friendly informal environment with offices in Central Cambridge.
- Passionate technologist
- Wide range of testing experience ideally involving embedded software and electronics
- Skilled at analysing complex requirements from a testing perspective
- Proven capability to plan and prioritise work
- Programming / scripting experience ideally with Python
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and related tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to stand back and see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
As a QA Test Engineer / Test Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2580 for a confidential discussion about this QA Test Engineer / Test Analyst opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77539131