Plant Maintenance Engineer
The Plant Maintenance department currently have an opportunity for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
- Salary – £26,000.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Plant Maintenance Engineer - Main duties:
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance and helpdesk requests.
- Attend to equipment failures, ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
- Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems as required.
- Monitor work carried out on ETL plant and equipment, ensuring safe working practices are adhered too.
- To ensure all work complete in accordance with current industry standards and deadlines are met.
- Undertake all tasks set with Health and Safety as the utmost consideration at all times.
The ideal Plant Maintenance Engineer:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work.
- 17th Edition, or equivalent.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77542702