First Response Administrator
First Response Administrator - £15,000 - £17,000
A major name in the Insurance industry with a record of consistent growth is looking to recruit a First Response Administrator into its professional and friendly team.
You will provide a support function to the Operations Manager and all members of the Company, to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day to day basis.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues
- Respond to enquiries from clients and customers received by phone, letter or e-mail in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information is obtained
- Validate policy details and set up new insurance claims on the Claims Management System
- Scan and index all incoming claims post and distribute
- Maintain accurate data on the Claims System
- Maintain efficient and an accurate filing system
- Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet and look after visitors
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Be confident when communicating with people both internally and externally
- Be organised and accurate with a helpful approach
- Maths and English GCSE's grade A-C
This is a great opportunity to utilise your administration skills within a professional and forward thinking insurance organisation.
This is a permanent and full time role offering normal office hours.
Please note you will need your own transport for this position.