Our major Client is continuing to expand and is now looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Assistant to join their busy team.
The Compliance Team plays a key role and is predominantly responsible for undertaking the necessary due diligence to ensure that our Client only undertakes business with Companies that are of good repute and do not pose a financial crime or sanctions risk.
As Compliance Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking and verifying due diligence of new clients, markets and third parties
- Assessing financial crime and sanctions risks posed by new and existing entities
- Escalating high risk entities for further review and approval
- Verifying and setting up new Company's bank details
- Reviewing Licence requirements
- Liaising with Insurance Teams to discuss set up requirements
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and an investigative mind
- Experience of working in results and deadline based environment
- Keen interest in a professional career