Technical Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Our client has been established since 1990, they manufacture and supply a comprehensive range of equipment, products and service support to the Polyurethane Industry. They are the #1 UK agent for Impianti OMS - the market leader in polyurethane technology.
Their building is located in Barnsley S75 and is easily commutable from Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Leeds and Pontefract.
Due to continued expansion plans they are seeking a highly motivated individual that can work independently or as part of a team within the P.U. service industry.
Based mainly from their workshop in Barnsley, the role will include:
- Workshop electrical control panel and field wiring for in house builds
- On-site breakdowns and assistance
- Swapping out inverters, HMI’s, contactors, relays and diagnosing problems
- Occasional on-site installation work – Typically UK but potentially Worldwide
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid electrical engineering background
- A logical thought process to fulfil fault finding and problem solving (this is essential)
- Knowledge of PLC control systems would be also beneficial for this role.
The position offers a competitive basic salary and other fringe benefits.
Please note that with the role involving some field based duties a Full UK Driving License is essential.
If you have the right skills and want to be part of a family ran and established company then please click "Apply Now" - Your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77504963