Digital Marketing and Social Media Apprentice
My client is a technology company specialised in cloud and distributed systems. Their mission is to build intelligent and versatile technology solutions.
The role will include a wide array of tasks including writing and developing content for their website, setting up and managing online channels such as social media, collating reports, editing, SEO, marketing design and more.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you: you will have a desire to understand and use current and emerging platforms for engagement such as Twitter, LinkedIn and GetHop as well as supporting with producing advertisement.
Your daily duties will be:
- Update our website with new content
- Design and send our marketing mailshots
- Support with the delivery and planning of our marketing strategy
- Support with the development of imagery design and editing
- Work with the team to help develop our USP and image through design
- Manage our social media content – and write eye catching updates
- Learn SEO
- Learn how to code (HTLM5)
- Market research
- Have an understanding of Microsoft
- Good English skills
- Some knowledge of social media platforms
- Willingness to learn
- Has an interest in software development
- GCSE Maths and English A* - C or the equivalent
- Permanent position for the right candidate
- Wage will be reviewed on a monthly basis and you will be rewarded based on your contribution.
Training to be provided
- Digital Marketer level 3
- Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- 12 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- 08 Dec 2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77535342