Digital Content Analyst - Windsor
An exciting Digital Content Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail company that has ambitious future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about enhancing the customer journey, supporting product owners & online trading managers to deliver outstanding performance.
As Digital Content Analyst, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the digital content for all onsite campaigns.
- Collaborating with creative, trading and digital marketing teams.
- Co-ordinating on-brand digital assets to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
- Ensuring all digital content is engaging and SEO optimized to drive conversion.
- Produce campaign KPI reports.
This is a company who values people, they require an individual who has:
- Experience using google analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Great analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77529220