Senior Test Engineer - Electronics/Automotive
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Test Engineer whose main duties and responsibilities will comprise the following :-
To provide robust test equipment/processes that can be used to ensure product meets all required specification.
Direct Reports: 8 Engineers
- Develop, program, maintain and improve all test processes
-In Circuit Test (Genrad / Teradyne / Agilent)
-Burn in Test (Powered rack at -40 to +85)
-Hot Board Testing
-Flash device programming
- Strong participant in cross functional teams supporting manufacturing and developing new test processes for new product introduction.
- Optimize set up/programs to improve equipment effectiveness
- Analyze yields of test processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput (First Run Yield)
- Analyze defects to determine likely failure modes
- Knowledge of Automotive CAN, Programming in VB/C++
- Knowledge of JTAG device programming & Boundary scan testing
- NI Labview / Teststand experience preferable
- Design/Development of new tooling for new/existing test processes
- Automotive communications (CAN / Flexray)
- Selection/liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
You will be qualified to a minimum HNC/HND standard in an electrical/electronics discipline.
Candidates should have at least 5 years experience of product test engineering and have previous supervisory experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521089