Quality Systems Engineer
A global Tier 1 Automotive manufacturer/supplier is currently looking to appoint a Quality Systems Engineer.
A genuine need for a systems expert comes from the premeditation of a new Global Quality system due to be implemented around the group internationally with aim to align all group quality systems as opposed to the previous numerous unaligned systems the group currently uses internationally.
This unique challenge is a permanent position and requires someone who is looking to become part of a global organisation, championing international quality and expertise regarding all system related quality issues/queries.
Reporting into the Quality Engineering Manager, the position carries the following responsibilities:
- To develop, implement, maintain and improve all Quality Systems and manuals on site
- To take ownership of the quality related process and systems on site.
- To control and update quality related documentation.
- The creation and maintenance of process flow drawings.
- Generate status and trend reports to management, including preparation of information for Management Review meeting and reporting on corrective action system.
- Training and presenting quality initiatives,
- Building relationships and gaining the trust and buy in from all staff on site to ensure importance of all quality procedures are communicated and championed to encourage and ensure accredited/certified compliance on site.
- To lead the accreditation/certification transition, support production and to oversee company compliance to recognised quality approval systems.
- Manage and develop systems and process audit functions within the plant.
- Constantly review the audit process to ensure continued effectiveness and identification of improvement opportunities.
- To participate/assist and lead during Notified Body or Customer assessments/audits/inspections.
- To communicate and inspire at all levels.
- Experience with Quality Systems.
- A good level of exposure to TS16949 if not AITF16949.
Advantage but not essential
- Experience with the implementation of ISO/TS/AITF 16949.
- Experience of the implementation Quality System CAQ.
The ideal candidate:
A diligent character who posses' a level of authority whilst still creating great working relationships amongst all levels of staff and management, with great attention to detail.
If interested, please click apply without delay, or alternatively forward your CV directly to Morgan Ryder Associates.At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77528972