Counter Fraud Intelligence Analyst
- Employment security stability; whilst other Insurance firms are contracting this one is expanding
- Counter Fraud Intelligence Analyst, join a fraud combating team using the latest in counter fraud techniques and technology.
- This insurance company is easy to get to by any mode of transport, particularly Train
- The Counter Fraud Intelligence Analyst will be working towards achieving optimum performance of anti-fraud controls and management.
- Holiday (minimum 20 days holiday as standard),
- Eligible for 10% bonus dependent on experience and on completion of probation,
- Option to buy and sell up to 3 days holiday.
The Counter Fraud Intelligence Analyst key role and responsibilities will be:
- To investigate suspected fraudulent claims/policies using various intelligence sources
- To provide intelligence-led support to general claims/policies, providing a usable product
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Contribute to the continued improvements of the intelligence products & output
- Identification, Investigation & Prevention of Fraud
- To develop an understanding of the MI Reports generated and fraud detection strategy
- To assist in the promotion of data integrity across the business
- Provide continued feedback and development of both fraud rule sets and risk models
- Perform advanced OSINT research and analysis relevant to the subject matter in order to collect, analyse and suitably record items of interest
- Develop and maintain key aspects of the intelligence datasets and visualisation tools, including further product development and the creation of new intelligence potentials
- Identify, cultivate and manage Human Intelligence (HUMINT) sources in order to provide key intelligence to investigations
- Help maintain and extend the Intelligence professional relationships with intelligence suppliers, professional bodies and law enforcement agencies
The minimum requirements for the Counter Fraud Intelligence Analyst role are:
- Experience in Intelligence or Counter Fraud Investigations with a knowledge of organised fraud ring procedures and electronic fraud detection software capabilities
- Previous Motor Claims Handling experience
Independent, privately owned insurance company, providing specialist home and motor insurance. Committed to providing their customers with an individually tailored service, they the customer are not just a number but a client that has sought them out for moral and ethical insurance products. What sets them apart from their competitors is the focus to provide products and services that fit the requirements of the customer.
Notice to Candidates
We are working with this employer at a crucial stage of their expansion. Their growth and new job creation mean that we will receive more than the average number of applications.
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.