Frontend Developer - Magento Certified
Daily responsibilities of the Frontend Developer
- Work with a cross-functional team on large CMS projects, with an emphasis on creating eye catching themes, develop features in accordance with W3C Standards
- Take part in Scrum meets
- Communicate solutions effectively to managers; be responsible for project documentation and version control
Skills required for the Frontend Developer
- Experience developing responsive templates using Bootstrap or similar, a good understanding of SASS/LESS would be useful
- A portfolio that includes examples of work, demonstrable experience in Magento and/or WordPress
Benefits of the job
- An opportunity to work on a wide variety of high profile projects
- Work with a highly professional team and get into Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
- Keep up to date with new technologies
- Enjoy modern office space, work with modern development practices and learn from a top notch team of award winning, collaborative team
Working with this agency you can expect to make a significant contribution - ensuring the top quality of products and helping achieve some ambitious business goals.
If this sounds like something of interest to you then send your CV across for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77501903