Roaming Relief / Nursery Assistant
We are now looking for an Roaming Unqualified Nursery Assistant to join us. You will be working across various nurseries in your allocated region providing cover at whichever nursery has the greatest need each day.?
You will receive an enhanced rate of pay and travel expenses!
We are is looking for an Unqualified Nursery Assistant / Early Years Educator who is committed to delivering exceptional to children. ?We are looking for an Early Years Educator for our beautiful nursery who is professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.?
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- A full UK driving licence and own car
- Qualifications ? you will need to hold a level 2 qualification or be willing to complete within 18 months through the Busy Bees Training Academy?
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. ?Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77535900