Repairs & voids manager
Repairs & Voids manager
Temporary - Manchester
An exciting opportunity for a repairs and voids manager within a busy and well-established housing association.
You'll take responsibility of managing and coordinating sub-contractors ensuring high standards of repairs are met day to day and you will work closely with head of repairs, you will provide excellent customer service which is to be completed on time and within budget.
Management experience with repairs and voids is essential for this role
Your skills knowledge and experience required include but not limited to:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate and support staff, including other managers
- Delivering excellent customer satisfaction
- Meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic and attentive, with a commitment to development
- Use of MS office or equivalent.
Qualifications and training required:
- Valid SMSTS certificate/NVQ 5 Building surveying
- CSCS Card (Manager level) - desirable
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building
- Full driving license
Legislation will be highly advantageous. This is a temporary for around 4-5 months initially and a salary of £35k-36k. This is a good opportunity to gain experience within a reputable company.
Please get in touch today with Danielle Yarlett, Social Housing Specialist on 0151 230 1690 or 07860270740 for more details on opportunities available, or apply direct below with your CVBCUK REF: BCUK-DYRSP.If you would like to keep up to date with up and coming construction news please follow www.constructionenquirer.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77542935