Childcare Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Nursery Assistant Apprentice
Location: London, West End
Wage: £192/Week (£10,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
This vacancy is to join a Nursery team working with children aged 4 months to 5 years old.To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times. To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Under supervision provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal, social and emotional needs of all children
- To be aware of nursery confidentiality policy and all other policies
- Contribute to a good standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery
- To undertake such other duties within the nursery as required by manager
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of all
- To develop and maintain strong partnership and communication with parents.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Good communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Warm caring
- Patience and passionate person
- Has a sense of fun
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77533743