Kingspan Insulation is the largest manufacturer of it's kind in the world, an opportunity has arisen to be part of the success story.
You will be competent on as many pieces of different equipment as possible thus aiding the team in becoming multi-skilled. You will ensure that all production processes are operated to the highest levels at all times meeting or surpassing targets and objectives and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
* Training and becoming competent in as many areas as the company requires.
* Meeting production requirements in terms of quality, quantity, cost, safety and time.
* Meeting operational standards, reducing waste and down time
* Development and improvement of production processes.
* Complying with company policies and procedures.
* Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
Training and experience requirements:
* Previous experience of working in a factory/manufacturing process environment.
* Experience of operating machinery using computerised touch screen panels.
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing, autonomous maintenance and continuous improvement.
* ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 awareness and understanding.
* Practical skills and experience of working as part of a team.
* Working to and achieving standards/KPIs.
* IT literacy and experience of using SAP.
* Training in COSHH.
Shift patterns available:
* 4-day: Monday - Wednesday 6:00am - 4:00pm and Thursday 6:00am - 3:00pm
* 5-day: Rotational shifts 6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10:00pm, 10:00pm - 6:00am
Please indicate whether you are interested in the 4-day or the 5-day shift pattern in your application.Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now.