Training Advisor x2
Job Title: Training Advisor x2
Salary: £24,000 circa depending on experience, qualifications and sector
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term contract for 2 yearsElement Skills Training is a high quality, innovative and responsive training provider working with employers across the UK.We have two exciting opportunities at Element Skills Training Ltd for two Training Advisors. We are seeking one to commence as soon as possible and one to commence on 1st January 2018. Both fixed-term contracts will be for an initial period of two years. The main focus of these roles, are to assess individuals against a set of learning criteria to meet the awarding organisation requirements in line with OFQUAL and OFSTED. The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Meet and assess/train learners every 4 weeks as a minimum and maintain learner progress
- Have a caseload minimum of 40 apprentices (pro rata) at any one time
- Be responsible for the successful completion of the sector requirements of the apprenticeship framework and standards in a timely fashion
- Complete required paperwork to meet the audit standards
- Efficiently and effectively manage your own diary to meet the needs of the learners
- Ensure all work requested meets contract and compliance requirements
- Attend and prepare for all Quality and Financial audits
- To ensure that high quality delivery is achieved and evidenced via teaching, learning and assessment observations
- Provide businesses/clients with opportunities to develop their workforce via the completion of training needs analysis, proactive engagement with employer, promotion of Element Skills Training provision
- Cold calling to maintain, develop and build own case load in line with minimum requirements/KPIs
He/she will be educated to a minimum of Level 3 qualification in a related subject and possess an assessor qualification and updates to A1 or be working towards one. The candidate must have a minimum of two years’ experience within the sector of assessmentand preferably hold a IAQ -V1, IT and teaching qualification although not essential. Additionally, the candidate will have a proactive attitude towards work and be a strong team player. Working to tight deadlines, the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure is essential.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 21 November 2017 at 12noon.
All vacancies are subject to an up to date Disclosure and Baring Service check and employment will not commence without a valid DBS check. This is a contractual agreement that must be in place before your employment starts. Your employment will also be dependent on reference checks. Before you can commence employment we must have one reference from your present or most recent employer. We will contact your referee’s upon appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77519854