Software Developer Java Scala TDD FinTech
Software Developer / Engineer (Java 8 Scala Agile TDD). FinTech start-up that offers a range of financial investment services to the public via their advanced technology platform which makes smart investing easier and accessible to all is seeking a highly skilled Software Developer with strong Java skills and a desire to work with Scala going forward.
Joining a small, dedicated technology team as a Software Developer you will design and develop next generation systems, ensuring everything you develop is testable, repeatable and automated. As part of a collaborative team you will work with other developers and product managers to plan and estimate delivery and mentor more junior developers. You’ll be using Java 8 and can learn Scala and functional programming techniques.
This Software Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company that is driven by technology.
- Strong software development experience, likely to have a background with Java
- Scala experience (could be in own time) and a desire to work with functional programming going forward
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies: Scrum, TDD / BDD, familiar with ScalaTest
- Familiar with Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Collaborative team member with strong communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred (MSc / PhD advantageous)
- Desirable: full stack development of a large scale eCommerce, microservices architectures, scalability, reliability, fault tolerance
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus 25 days holiday and share options.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77517790