Permanent, Full Time
Training (1st Year): c£19,500-£22,000
Fully Trained: c£29,000 +
Would you like the opportunity to learn a brand new trade and start your career? Would you like the security of working for an award winning national company, who currently employs over 200 members of staff? Would you relish in a job where you're presented with new challenges every day, and no two days are the same?
Acorn Recruitment is advertising on behalf of our client for individuals to join their Repairs team. Our client is a market leading cosmetic repair and fine finishing specialist, meaning they can offer top quality training and employment benefits.
No previous experience required!
Our client is looking for motivated individuals to become a valued member of the UK's largest repair, resurfacing and restoration team. Due to the financial investment of 12 week paid training, they are looking for people to join the company on a long term basis.
As a Repair Technician, you will be travelling throughout your region to different locations each day conducting cosmetic repairs and restorations to damaged surfaces, both indoors and outdoors.
This is a varied role which will involve working in various locations day-to-day, ranging from construction sites, to commercial buildings to residential properties. The role will also offer opportunities to work at other locations throughout the UK. The company holds various contracts for cruise ships, which you may be requested to work on.
When working away all travelling, accommodation and expenses are covered by the company.
- ? Full UK driving licence essential
- ? Ability to travel throughout your region
- ? Aged 21+ due to insurance
- ? Good eye sight and colour vision
- ? Team player
- ? Enjoy a field based role and willing to travel within your region on a day-to-day basis
- ? Competent and reliable when working alone
- ? Self-motivated and excellent timekeeping essential
- ? Practical minded and highly dexterous
- ? Always willing to learn new skills and trades
- ? Presentable and polite when at customer's homes or on site
- ? Full-Time, Permanent contract
- ? Paid Holidays and bank holidays
- ? The opportunity to learn a skilled trade
- ? 12 weeks fully paid training with a Senior repair technician
- ? Company van, tools and materials all provided from day 1!
- ? Company Uniform provided
- ? Company iPhone provided
- ? Progression opportunities and grading system pay scale
- ? Competitive bonus scheme after a successful 12 week training period
- ? Workplace Pension Scheme
- Back office support from the companies Head Office
- ? Ongoing company-funded specialist training
- ? Excellent career development opportunities
Basic starting salary when training is £19,500, however with bonus average earnings of repair technicians in their first year is £22,000+
Immediate interviews available!
The client company has a Head office based in Devon and seven regional teams based in Scotland, North East, North West, Eastern, Southern, South West England and London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77527285