Unqualified Nursery Assistant - Part Time
We are now looking for an?Unqualified Nursery Assistant (Early Years Educator) to join us at our Nursery in Farsley, Leeds.
Hours - 17 Hours Per Week
We are looking for an Unqualified Nursery Assistant who is committed to delivering exceptional to children. ?We are looking for an Unqualified Nursery Assistant for our beautiful nursery who is professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.?
Treetops Nurseries are now part of the Busy Bees Nursery Group and Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. ?We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.Key responsibilities:??
- Deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Qualifications ? you will need to hold a level 2 qualification or be willing to complete within 18 months through the Busy Bees Training Academy?
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. ?Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524040